PRE ORDERS ARE NOW OPENED ; )))
SINGLE SET : 1 Shell + 1 insert + 1 Booster
OSFM stands for One-Size-Fits-Most and is suitable for weight ranges between 4kg up to 20kg.
Designer Modern Cloth Nappies for the Minimalist!
The Ultimate Snap-in-Snap-Out Nappy system, featuring Australia's own original reusable and wipeable Shell.
Our nappy collection is designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Thoughtfully designed in Australia & ethically created featuring custom elements and signature hand-painted and commissioned artworks.
Our innovative design features of the shell, offer the ability to reuse your shell through numerous changing, which makes using our nappies on-the-go, so efficient! Understanding how the nappy components fit together has never been more simple!
Our absorbent inserts and boosters simply snap or lay into the lining of the shell!
Perfect for any parent who is new to cloth, as well as grandparents, daycares, and friends who may be responsible for changing your little one!
Blue Sandy Lines
Involves two options to allow for custom shaping and fit:
- Groin Snap-Rise System: 4x size settings allowing parents to customise to a longer/shorter nappy and to provide a custom fit around thighs.
(These snaps are situated in the lower section of the front of the nappy shell.)
- 2. Waist-Size System: Double row of snaps situated at the top of the front of the nappy shell, to allow for a personalised fit to baby’s waist size. Overlapping closure feature also available.
SNAP INSERT: Snap insert into lining of cloth nappy shell or for more absorbency (Overnight/Heavy wetters): Snap booster in first, then snap the insert on top
FIT : Lay baby on top of open nappy, ensuring back of nappy sits just at the top of baby’s bottom crack. Pull front panel to sit confortably just below belly button. Bring side waist tabs up and around baby for a snug fit. Snapping the extra hip snap is optional on larger bubs with chuncky thighs.
ADJUST: Shorten nappy if needing a trimmer fit for your baby, via the varied rows of snaps below the waist snaps. Connect the row by lifting upwards, and snaps into the top row.
PUSH: Once groin snaps have been adjusted, push any excess fabric between the row of snaps upwards, to tuck in neatly.
TUCK: Run a finger along inside of groin elastics and pull both shell and insert guessets, to ensure insert sits flat.Tuck groin elastic back in to baby's underwear line.
CHECK: Ensure no gaps around back or inner thighs, and two fingers width in between front panel and baby's tummy so there is some space for when baby is sitting up.
SOILED NAPPY: Shake Waste Off/use toilet Paper To Scrape Off Solids. For heavy soiling/urination , Briefly Hand Rinse Soiled Insert Under Laundry Tap To Remove Any Excess Waste. Squeeze Excess Water Out, Then Place In The Dry Pail Until Ready To Wash.
PRE-WASH: Every 24-48 hours, unload bucket contents in to washing machine.
30-45 minute rinse cycle to remove excess. Opt for cycle that empties machine of soiled water once completed. Max 30 degrees. 1/2 dose recommended detergent for your machine.
MAIN WASH: 1-2 hour long heavy cycle, max 60 degrees (PUL items such as nappy shells not to be washed above 30 degrees)
Use reccomended dosage of deterget four load size. Add general household laundry to this phase of the wash if not washing enough nappies to fill 2/3 of the machine when wet.
DRYING: Drying In Direct Sunlight Or Air Dry Is Recommended, Tumble-Dry On Lowest/Delicate Setting Only. No Fabric Softener.
Drying Shells: Shade Dry Only With Patterned Side Facing Upwards. Do Not Tumble-Dry Or Dry In Direct Sunlight Any Products Containing PUL As This Can Damage And Will Void Your Warranty.
- Lots Of Air Flow Is Recommended While Waiting Until Laundry Day, So Opting For A Basket With Hole In The Sides Are Ideal.Industry standards recommend avoiding highly perfumed or acidic detergents containing citrus or phosphates.
- Do not use any detergents containing fabric softeners, optical brighteners or chlorine bleach as these can break down natural fibers or can leave residue on the insert and reduce absorption. Using these products will void your warranty.
- Do not use nappy balms or creams containing zinc or petroleum unless using a reusable/disposable liner, as these balms will result in residue sticking to the inserts and will reduce absorption
- Long term use of higher temperatures (over 30 degrees) on PUL can decrease lifespan and will void your warranty.
- Line hanging: Avoid too much stress on the leg elastics when drying the shell. Recommended is draping the nappy shell horizontally over the line.
FIRST TIME USE /PRE-WASHING :Inserts consisting of natural fibers, require pre-washing before use, to increase absorbency and allow the fibres to release any natural oils. Wash inserts regular cycle minimum 4-6 washes. (Detergent needed for first cycle only) Don't dry in between washed.
Once washed, remove from machine and stretch all inserts to maximum shape- pulling out ends and pulling out gusset flaps. Allow to completely dry before ready for use.
RECOMMENDED DETERGENT: Eco Store Laundry Powder, Kin Kin Naturals,Omo Ultimate, Biozet Attack. Use doble dose for eco detergents.